New Volunteer Information/Procedures
The steps below indicate how you can become a volunteer in the HASD during the 2016-2017 school year.
Return Volunteers (Board approved in 2015/2016):
- Submit an updated Volunteer Information Sheet to Carlie Cole (District Office) indicating your preferences for the 2016-2017 academic year. Return volunteers will be unable to serve in any capacity until an updated form is submitted and processed.
- Visit our Volunteer Web page at: http://www.hasdhawks.org/parents.cfm?subpage=1496232
- Follow the instructions for completing your paperwork as a New Volunteer.
- Provide the applicable Building Secretary with your volunteer paperwork. (Paperwork is due by the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month for Board approval, occurring every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month.)
- Returning volunteer coaches must submit an updated Volunteer Information Sheet to Aaron Menapace, indicating your preferences for the 2016-2017 academic year.