Library Rules & Grading Policy
All students are expected to follow the rules of the library. Disciplinary action, depending on the nature of the offense, will be taken if students fail to follow the rules. Every effort is made to keep the library a safe place for everyone.
- Treat each other with respect.
- Treat all library materials with respect.
- All students must use a quiet voice.
- No running or fooling around in the library.
- Shelfmarkers are tools to help locate books; they must be treated as such.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- Listen and follow directions the first time they are given.
- Show good manners at all times.
- No bullying!
Grading PolicyBelow is a link to the Special Subject Areas Homework & Grading Policy.