My Home Page
Welcome! It's going to be a great year in PFL!
Personal Family Living is a Family and Consumer Science course where students learn many life skills which can be used both today and in the future. Students will be involved in many hands-on activities throughout the quarter.
Seventh Grade PFL students will study the following areas:
- Budgeting/Financial Information
- Kitchen Safety/Preparation
Eighth Grade PFL students will study the following areas:
- Entering the Work World
- Application/Interviewing Skills
- Wellness - Dietary Management/Stress Management
- Food Safety/Food Preparation
I'm looking forward to a great year with many fun, educational experiences!