Kindergarten Registration for 2020-2021
Registration information and packet are listed below.
If you need a copy of the registration form mailed to you, contact Lisa Welgo at email@example.com.
Return all completed paperwork and copies of required documents to:
Hamburg Area School District
Attention: Lisa Welgo
701 Windsor Street
Hamburg, PA, 19526
To enroll a new student in the Hamburg Area School District you must schedule an appointment by calling Mrs. Lisa Welgo, District Registration Secretary, at 610-562-2241, extension 1736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Centralized registration is located in the Business Office (Exit #1) at 701 Windsor Street, Hamburg.
Please print and complete the appropriate registration packet under related files below.
For your appointment, please bring the completed registration packet and photocopies of the following documents:
- Immunization records
- Report cards or a transcript
- Discipline records – if there are no discipline records, we need a letter from the school stating that the student does not have any discipline records.
- Birth certificate
- Any custody agreement form, if applicable
- Two proofs of residency:
- Agreement of property sale/lease
- Property deed
- Statement of home owner's insurance
- Bills or receipts showing new address
- Bank statement showing address
- Vehicle registration card or application for change of address
- TV cable or satellite activation/billing statement; current electric and phone bill bearing new address
- Driver's license or driver's application for change of address
- Property tax receipt
- Pay stub from employer
When the registration process is complete, your child will be assigned to a teacher, given a schedule, have transportation arranged, and be given a starting date for school. This process could take up to 5 days to complete.
Do not expect your child to start the day of registration!