Academic Hall of Fame
MissionIt is the mission of the Hamburg Area School District, through the Academic Hall of Fame, to recognize alumni for their career and life achievements which began with their academic preparation while in our schools.Criteria Process
- Nominees must be alumni of Hamburg Area High School, Hamburg High School, or Perry High School.
- Nominees must have graduated at least 20 years before they are considered.
- Nominations will be accepted annually, with a deadline of January 31st for recognition in that year.
- Nominations must be made by completing an Alumni Academic Hall of Fame form.
- The Superintendent of Schools will be responsible for organizing the Academic Hall of Fame Selection Committee. The Committee shall be made up of community, business and school personnel.
- All nominees will be screened by the Committee. Selection will be limited to a maximum of five persons per year.
- The recognition celebration of the inductees to the Academic Hall of Fame will be in concern with the Hamburg Area High School Honors Banquet in the Spring of the year.
- Each inductee will receive a plaque recognizing their accomplishment and their name will be displayed in the high school on a plaque.
- Hamburg Retired Teachers’ Organization (1)
- School Board Members (2)
- Superintendent (1)
- Hamburg Area Ministerium (1)
- Lions Club Member (1)
- Rotary Member (1)
- Ex-Superintendent, if available (1)