Kindergarten Registration for 2021-2022
Children registering for kindergarten for the 21-22 school year must be 5 years old by September 1st.
Registration information for Hamburg Area School District is now available online at: www.hasdhawks.org. Please click on the Community Web Portal and create an account. You can also click on the link listed below for the Community Web Portal.
If you do not have access to a computer please contact Mrs. Lisa Welgo at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to complete the online process.
Registration for all other students
To enroll a new student into the Hamburg Area School District click on the Community Web Portal icon on the main page of the district website (or click the link: https://paham-sapphire.k12system.com/CommunityWebPortal/Welcome.cfm) YOU MUST CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT EVEN IF THIS IS A RE ENROLLMENT OR YOU HAVE OTHER CHILDREN ALREADY IN DISTRICT. You must have an active email address. If you do not have an active email please create one.
If you have questions or need assistance with the online process you can email Mrs. Lisa Welgo through the system or call her directly at: 610-562-2241 extension 1736.
Complete all information and upload the required documents.
- Immunization records
- Birth certificate
- Any custody agreement form, if applicable
- Two proofs of residency:
- Agreement of property sale/lease
- Property deed
- Statement of home owner's insurance
- Bills or receipts showing new address
- Bank statement showing address
- Vehicle registration card or application for change of address
- TV cable or satellite activation/billing statement; current electric and phone bill bearing new address
- Driver's license or driver's application for change of address
- Property tax receipt
- Pay stub from employer
When the registration process is complete, your child will be assigned to a teacher, given a schedule, have transportation arranged, and be given a starting date for school. This process could take up to 5 days to complete.
Do not expect your child to start the day of registration!