Registration Process--Including 2023-2024 Kindergarten
To enroll a new student in the Hamburg Area School District, click on the Sapphire Community Portal icon on the main page of the district website or click here.
YOU MUST CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT EVEN IF THIS IS A RE ENROLLMENT OR YOU HAVE OTHER CHILDREN ALREADY IN DISTRICT. An active email address is required.
If you have questions or need assistance with the online process, you can email Mrs. Lisa Welgo through the system/portal or call her directly at: 610-562-2241 extension 1736.
Complete all the information and upload the required documents.
- Immunization records
- Birth certificate
- Any custody agreement form, if applicable
- Two proofs of residency (examples below):
- Agreement of property sale/lease
- Property deed
- Statement of home owner's insurance
- Bills or receipts showing new address
- Bank statement showing address
- Vehicle registration card or application for change of address
- Utility statement with new address (TV/cable, electric, phone, etc.)
- Driver's license or driver's application for change of address
- Property tax receipt
- Pay stub from employer
When the registration process is complete, your child will be assigned to a teacher, given a schedule, have transportation arranged, and receive a starting date for school. For those applying throughout the school year, this process could take up to 5 days to complete after registration information is submitted and approved.
Do not expect your child to start the day of registration!
Kindergarten information will be provided to parents in early August.