Obtaining Your Clearances
All of the required clearances listed below must be dated within 60 months/5 years of submission. For individuals whose FBI Criminal History Report is older than one year, individuals must submit a paper copy of the unofficial Criminal History Record Information (CHRI) report on Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) letterhead. These documents must be uploaded with your online employment application in order to be considered for employment. Please be sure to keep copies of your clearances for your own records. The District is not responsible for providing you with copies after they are submitted.
- Click on “Create Individual Account.”
- You must create a “Keystone ID” and follow the step-by-step directions for receiving a temporary password by email, and then creating a new password. Be sure to keep your Keystone ID as you will need this to log back into your account to create a new password.
- When results are available, you will receive an email. Log back into your account and view the official results.
- Save the results page to your computer and also print a copy for your records.
- Act 34 PA State Police Criminal History Report
- Click “Submit a New Record Check (requires a credit card)”
- Follow step-by-step directions on the site.
- Results will be available within a few minutes.
- When results are ready, click the Control number, which will bring up a registration receipt – this is not the official State Police Clearance. Please click the “CERTIFICATION FORM” link which appears below the record check details.
- Save this certificate to your computer and print a copy for your records.
- Act 114 FBI Federal Criminal History Report (Online registration through IdentoGo) (The Service Code for Pennsylvania PDE School Districts is:1KG6XN)
- This is a two-step process: (1) Register and pay online, and schedule your fingerprinting appointment. Select the Department of Education as the purpose for the required clearance. (2) Visit a fingerprinting site to have your fingerprints submitted electronically.
- Please be sure to bring an apporpriate form of identification with you to your appointment.
- After your fingerprints have been recorded, provide your Identogo receipt with UEID number to HR.
- If your FBI Criminal History Report is valid (less than 60 months old) and was submitted through Cogent, you may submit that clearance, however, individuals must submit a paper copy of the unofficial Criminal History Record Information (CHRI) report on Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) letterhead.
- Act 168 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release Form
- Print and complete setion 1 of this form (including fax number) for ALL current and former employers with whom you had direct contact with children; upload with your online employment application.
- PDE-6004 Arrest/Conviction Report & Certification Form
- Complete this form and upload with your online employment application.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Hamburg Area School District conforms to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities. We strongly encourage qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all job openings for which they qualify. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, protected leave status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We prohibit retaliations against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.
Individuals with a disability who require reasonable accommodation(s) during any step of the screening process or who have questions about qualifications should notify the Human Resource Coordinator. Notification may be made in person, in writing, or by calling: (610)-562-2241 x 1741.
View our committment to EEO: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law