HS Baseball Field - CHARLES L. MILLER FIELD
On April 24, 2004, the Hamburg Area High School baseball field was dedicated in the name of former Superintendent of Schools, Charles L. Miller. Dugouts and foul poles were added to the facility following the 2003 season.
During the summer of 2010, Charles L. Miller field was reconstructed. The 2010 renovation included complete demolishin and regrading of the field, as well as the following improvements:
1. Installation of FieldTurf Classic synthetic surface throughout the entire infield, except the area around home plate and the pitcher's mound.
2. Natural grass sod throughout the entire outfield, including provisions for irrigation.
3. 8' x 3' Nevco 1550 scoreboard, including wireless remote.
4. New backstop with base padding. The backstop extends from dugout to dugout.
5. New 14' x 75' Jaypro batting cage with asphalt base and sythetic turf cover.
NOTE: Metal baseball spikes are not permitted to be worn on the synthetic playing surface.